The Mission of the Town of Clifton Park Industrial Development Agency is to identify, attract, develop, expand, and promote economically sound commerce within the Town. We assist in the acquiring, constructing, reconstructing, improving, maintaining, equipping and furnishing of industrial, manufacturing, warehousing, commercial, research facilities, and educational or cultural facilities.
Our goal is to promote Town prosperity, through the creation and advancement of a healthy business climate, supporting job creation and retention. The IDA utilizes a variety of economic development tools, financial incentive programs and resources permitted within the scope of the Public Authorities Law, building customized packages from project concept through construction and sustained operation fostering the general prosperity of the Town.
The Town of Clifton Park Industrial Development Agency exists to identify, attract, expand, and promote economically sound non-retail commerce within the Town. The goal is to promote Town prosperity, through the creation and advancement of well paying jobs, within recreational, institutional, light industrial and medical business opportunities. The IDA utilizes a variety of economic development tools, financial incentive programs and works with professional partners building packages designed to provide support from project concept through construction operation.
The successful efforts of the IDA serve to bolster Clifton Park’s well deserved reputation as a great place to Live, Work, and Play.
The Clifton Park IDA has served the community continuously since 1980.
IDA normally meets monthly – the first Monday of the month at Clifton Park Town Hall at 7:00 PM. Interested persons should call the Clifton Park Town Clerk at 371-6681 to confirm meeting schedules.
- NYS Public Authorities Law
- Saratoga Economic Development Corp.
- Empire State Development – Build Now NY
- Southern Saratoga Chamber of Commerce
- 2022 CP IDA Meeting Schedule.pdf
- 2022 Board Members.pdf
- IDA Meeting Minutes
- 2022 Budget.pdf
- IDA Application (2017 revised).pdf
- Code of Ethics
- Defense and Indemnification of CPIDA Members
- pdf Investment Policy (284 KB)
- Procurement Policy
- pdf Spec Project Anti Pirating (151 KB)
- Receipts and Disbursements Oversight Procedure
- Uniform Tax Exemption Policy
- Whistle Blower Policy
- 2021 Financial Audit
- 2021 Post Governance
- 2021 Investment Report
- 2021 Accomplishments.pdf
- pdf 2020 Financial Audit (119 KB)
- pdf 2020 Post Governance (61 KB)
- pdf 2020 Investment Report (63 KB)
- pdf 2020 Procurement Report (21 KB)
- pdf 2020 Measurement Report (487 KB)
- pdf 2020 IDA Accomplishments (480 KB)
- pdf 2019 Annual PARIS Report (83 KB)
- pdf 2019 Certified Financial Audit (16 KB)
- pdf 2019 Post Governance Report (60 KB)
- pdf 2019 Investment Report (63 KB)
- pdf 2019 Procurement Report (21 KB)
- pdf 2019 Measurement Report (602 KB)
- pdf 2019 IDA Accomplishments (572 KB)
- Green Mtn Electric PILOT.pdf
- 15 Synergy Park PILOT.pdf
- pdf PILOT Roberts Lane LLC 32,000SF (682 KB)
- pdf Pierce Rd Procedure Project Agreement (3.44 MB)
- pdf 8 Fairchild Project Agreement (3.20 MB)
- pdf Abele Northside LLC 09 2017 (197 KB)